Steps to Apply
1. Create an account.
2. Check your email inbox/junk for confirmation.
3. Sign in and complete the application process.
4. Upload certified copies of your supporting documents via the online application or email them to email@example.com.
All applicants are required to submit certified copies of the following:
• A valid government issued ID and or birth certificate.
• Academic grade slips and certificates.
Read our FAQ questions to view the additional documents that Teacher Education and Health Sciences applicants are required to submit.
All documents must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar - Admissions on or before the application deadline July 31st.
5. Submit your application and print a copy by clicking the “PDF version” link.
6. Pay your application fee. (Note: Applications are NOT COMPLETE without payment.)
APPLICATION FEE is $35.00 ECD
** All applications submitted after July 31st will attract an additional late fee of $50.00 ECD ($35.00 + $50.00 = $85.00).
You may pay online using your debit or credit card by Clicking here for the payment portal.
Please use your CFBCsonisweb ID number as your Student number. Upon completing the transaction please email a copy of the online receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the following format below .
Applicant's Full Name:
Sonisweb ID Number:
Be reminded that applicants below 18 years of age are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian when submitting your application to the Office of the Registrar - Admissions section at the Main Campus of the College if you are submitting your application in person.
If you are having difficulty completing your application kindly view our Application tutorial below